Friday, September 11, 2015

September Challenge Day 10

Oil on Gessoboard, 6x6, price $50
Inside the Jar

What an incredible journey with Mason Jars!  I am always looking at photos and other artist's work, and I saw one with circles of the rim colors painted. I tilted the jar to look inside and it seemed like a magical world.  I didn't begin to capture the lines and curves of reflections that I saw, but it was fun, nonetheless.
It is always an interesting challenge to find a spot for my artwork around my house. With this 30 in 30 day challenge, I don't know where I'm going to store 30 more paintings.  (They are for sale at http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/elaine-ford-5747/artwork) :) But, I did create a little vignette for this little ditty.  Thought you might like to see.  As always, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment