Wednesday, October 18, 2017

No Seat for the Enemy


The inspiration for painting, "No Seat for the Enemy", came from reading Louie Giglio's book, Goliath Must Fall.  He describes the times when we let the enemy, Satan, take a part in our conversations in our head. That practice can certainly take us to places we would rather not go.  So, he cautions to never give a seat to the enemy.
I am reminded of this every time I look at the painting and I hope that when viewers see this painting and it's title,  they will ask about the story behind it.  It gives a voice to my art work that I am honored to share.
This painting will also go the the Lake Country Fine Art Show in Eatonton, Georgia.  The Artisans Village Gallery is hosting the show November 3 - 17. Hope you will come by to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment