Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sweets Day 3

Sweets    Day 3
Oil on Gesso Board
$30

Oh!  How I love my sweets.  Cupcakes are just full of celebration and lusciousness.  I painted a series of these a while back and gave some to sweet friends with whom I just love to celebrate life! I love each and every kind of sweet, but cupcakes are the only that I have tried to paint.  Maybe I will have to give that a little more thought and try for some of the other goodies that so often call my name.

 The oil paints and palette knife act just like the icing on the cupcake except that I have learned that white icing isn't just white, but can move from pinks to lavenders to sometimes downright purple!

I hope you are enjoying my series of 'Favorite Things' during this Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days challenge.  I do not have a website or store of any kind at this time, but you may comment or email me and we can certainly do business through a credit card or Paypal account.  Blessings to each and every one of you who take the time to look.

Elaine Ford
marela54@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment