Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I Wonder...

I Wonder....   Oil with Palette knife    12x12



I wonder... what did the camels think?  Did they notice the star?  Did the Wise Men know how really far they would have to go, or did they have any idea of what they would find when they got there?  The camel's pose, which was serendipity at its best, made me wonder.

This is the second in my 'Camel Series'.  I have found painting a series of things fun and instructional.  It also simplifies what I am going to paint. At times, that can be problematic. Sometimes, I like my first one the best.  Sometimes not. All is joy when I'm painting.

3 comments:

  1. Elaine! I am LOVING watching your work evolve (a bad word for Christians but it is fitting here). Love this piece! Keep being inspired! Jan McKay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I hope all is well with you and yours. Blessings!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete